TO REGISTER A TEAM WITH LCWSA – THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLETED:
1) LCWSA player registration forms* (Completed for a minimum of 10 players.)
2) Team registration fees paid.The following documents:
- Team registration information sheet*
- Single Player Registration**
- Certificate of Insurance Request (If included in your packet)
- Team waiver sheet*
Deadline for team registration for Over 30 is Feb 3rd.
Team fees are $600. Teams will receive a $50 discount if a representative attends the January and February meetings (up to $100).
Over 40 league – to be determined.
* These documents are in PDF format. You will need a PDF reader to access them. Both of these readers are 100% free and very good: Nitro Reader and Foxit Reader.
** This is a Word document that can be typed on, saved and then emailed to mailto:email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OBTAINING A WSSA PLAYER CARD
Complete WSSA Application. Forms can be located online at WWW.WSSA.ORG
Return form to:
- Washington State Soccer Association – Registration
- 7802 NE Bothell Way
- Kenmore, WA 98028
Be sure to include:
- A check payable to WSSA.
- A color photo of yourself, passport size or larger.
- A copy of your drivers license that clearly shows your date of birth.
If you do not receive your new player card within 14 days you should follow up by calling WSSA at 425-485-7855
RENEWALS:Using a credit card: Online at WWW.WSSA.ORG or phone 425-485-7855. A $2 processing fee will be added to your registration fee. Your new card will be mailed within 48 hours.
You can also renew by mailing the WSSA Application for player registration to the above address, including your check, payable to WSSA. (Photo not require for renewal.)